Accreditation of foreign representative offices and branches in the Russian Federation
- Drawing up the drafts of all required documents, consulting support in the process of issuing documents, translation and legalization of foreign documents in the Russian Federation. Completing the set of documents for application and accreditation.
- Representation of interests in state accreditation institution (Federal Tax Service of Russia, Interdistrict Inspectorate ¹ 47, Moscow).
- Representation of interests in the Pension Fund of Russia, Social Insurance Fund, Federal State Statistics Service.
- Opening a bank account.
- Representation of interests in The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation re foreign employees of representative office/branch.
- Support during the period of activity of accredited representative office/branch (registering of changes into the State Register of branches and representative offices regarding foreign legal entities in the Russian Federation, et cetera).
- Termination of the representative office/branch.
How we work:
Preparation of the set of documents
Submitting documents to the accreditation authority
Receiving of documents by clients